Monday Night was Stetson's turn for our FHE lesson...he had decided well in advance that he was going to do something with secret codes and invisible ink messages because it was one of the Achievements he wanted to pass off in his Scout handbook. He also wanted the kids to put on a skit of one of his favorite scripture stories; so he made a couple of posters using a secret code and an invisible message telling what stories they would act out. Then the kids threw together some costumes and acted out the story of Nephi retrieving the brass plates and the Stripling Warriors.
Thay had so much fun, and did a great job(with Dad's help)of retelling the story and helping Sadie and McCrae know what to say and do.
And I was having so much fun watching them that I forgot to take more pictures; I really wanted one of just Stetson all dressed in his skins and fur as Nephi!





2 comments:
Too fun! They all look so cute dressed up! Great job Mom you are raising some wonderful kids!!
I love this idea, they are so cute, and I bet they learn the story so much more by acting it out. Great idea, Stetson.
Post a Comment