The girls had another enjoyable year of dance from our dear sweet neighbor. They had their dance recital centered around the theme of "Mamma Mia" and each group of girls danced to one of the songs from the movie, it was so cute and alot of fun!!
This dance that Syd's class did with the mops was actually to the song "We built this City on Rock and Roll" by REO Speedwagon. I was so excited when she told me they were dancing to that song because that used to be one of mine and Racquel's favorite songs when we were younger. We had it cranked pretty good one day when my dad was trying to sleep from being on graveyard shift the night before, he had gotten his fill of it and come downstairs and asked us, "Have you got that city built yet?" I'll never forget that and always cherish the song for such a great memory!










3 comments:
What a fun recital. The girls look so cute and are getting so old. Time goes by so fast!
That picture of Sadie is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. I can not believe what a beautiful young lady Syd is becoming.
cute girls!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!
Post a Comment