Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oquirrh Mt. Temple Dedication

What a blessing it is to be surrounded by a multitude of our Heavenly Father's beautiful temples. And what a special priviledge it was to attend the dedication of this Holy House with my family. I am so grateful for the wonderful spirit we felt and was able to share with Sydney and Stetson, especially in singing 'The Spirit of God'. As we sang the words "...the veil o'er the earth is beginning to burst" I was so overcome by the spirit that I could not even utter the words of the song, it is a marvelous feeling and I cannot express how grateful I am for my Heavenly Father and all that he has given me. I am especially grateful for my eternal family and for the knowledge I have of my Heavenly Father's plan.

2 comments:

Tara said...

It was beautiful! Glad posted about it!

Tara said...

It was beautiful! Glad posted about it!