Monday, February 2, 2009

Funny Face...

These are just a couple of fun pics I wanted to share from my last group of photos.
When I was taking pictures of Sydneys new haircut (next post) Sadie just had to have her picture taken too, I love how this shot really shows her personality and sassy attitude.
I also love how cute she looks with pigtails in her hair,
it has taken us a little over a year to get to this point!!
And here's my hunka' hunka' burnin love!!
He's too SEXY for his HAIR!!

8 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Take it off Matt, take it ALL off!
I like your original better!

Lehigrams said...

Hi Sassy Sadie, hope you feel better today.

Kim Jones said...

lookin a little like "Tommy Boy"

Petersen Kids said...

So funny! I haven't seen you in a while. I haven't even seen Stetson in awhile, hope all is well!

The Slider Family said...

I can't believe how long Sadie's hair is. I still feel bad that she got the scissors while you were trimming one of my girl's hair. She is so cute in pigtails!

sharpest family said...

Sadie's hair is so long now! I can't believe it! Jocelyn just cut her own bangs a few days ago, she didn't do too much damage but it still makes me so mad.
I'm lovin' Matt's hair!

Staci J said...

Cute hairdo's all around! It was fun to see you cutting away last night. You're a pro!!

PJ and Me said...

What is on Matt's head? Oh my gosh!!!