Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'M BACK!!!!!

Hey everybody! My computer died on me two weeks ago when I was doing Sydney's science fair project (I'll post pics of it soon), and I've missed you all sooooo much!! I'm so happy to be back that I'm going to give something fun to three of my biggest fans, hahaha! Read the following post for details. :)

8 comments:

Petersen Kids said...

Hey Welcome back! I was out for awhile too, but I don't have a good excuse! Stetson needs to come over and play. Brans will not quit!

Tara said...

Glad you're back! I wondered why you disappeared! I'd play pay it forward, but I've already done it! Good luck - it was fun!
Tara

Lehigrams said...

I do not know what happen, but I was #1, I put it on my blog at 2:59 today. and e-mailed you back. Oh well, I still made the cut off. Whacha makin?

tsroybal said...

Glad you are back. I was wondering what happened to you.

Lexi said...

Wow! I was just on here and there were only two comments! I left to sign in and now there are four!

Trista said...

Yay I am back to it kinda feels like a family get together...:D

The Slider Family said...

Welcome back!:)

Kim said...

I was wondering where you had gone! Although, I have been terrible about checking things and thought I was way behind with everyones blogs, so it made me feel a bit better that I hadn't missed too much.