
Me, Sydney & Stetson enjoying the game
The cougars in action (this picture was taken from our seats~12th row)
Justin got Matt down on the court for the last five minutes of the game, this is them walking across the court through all the confetti they blew out after the win. They sat in the team chairs while the team all took turns cutting down the net and was presented with the MWC Trophy.
After the game, Matt threw some of the confetti up above their heads,
I love the way it captured Stetson!
One other thing, with my friends connections as one of the top sponsors for Cougar Sports, we were served dinner during halftime by Stake Out. It was very yummy, and such a special treat. It was soooo much fun, for the kids and the kids at heart.....Thank You So Much, Justin!!!!!




10 comments:
That looks like so much fun! What a good time!
Looks like you guys had fun. Next time take me with. Take Care!!!
Looks like you had a great time. I love going to games, it is always so much fun to see it live.
Wow, is your aunt Laurie, also known as Laurie Branch? How are you related?
You guys could not have gone to a better game! I hope you guys had as much fun as it looks like you did in the pictures!
Hay Shani- what a great activity to share with your kids. I just love "connections", don't you? I tried to call you the other day to see how you were and couldn't get you. Call me- I haven't heard from you in awhile :)
Justin really had connections. It looked fun. My boys would have been jealous. I have 4 little Cougar fans living in a Ute home. Crazy!!!
I used to hang out with Peggy. I wonder whatever happened to her. If you know let me know.
You got hooked up...how fun!
Thanks so much!!!!!! I will go check her blog out.
Post a Comment