Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Baby Boy turned 5!!

I cannot believe how the time has gotten away from me! Where did these last five years go?
It's just crazy how quickly my sweet little dearies have grown up, especially McCrae...don't these caboose babies know they are supposed to stay
little!?

Here is my little guy on the day he was born, weighing in at
9 lbs. 1 oz.
He was so CUTE!!!! And he still is!!

Even though he can be a little monster at times!!

And make a fine mess when he wants to!


And never under estimate the mischief he can get into!!
He really is a great kid, and brings such a wonderful spirit of joy and happiness into our lives.
We LOVE our Crae-Crae more than words can say,
and we hope this year brings many great and wonderful adventures your way!!

4 comments:

Denette said...

I agree. The youngest should stay little longer. My baby keeps telling me he isn't my baby. It just makes me sad.

Tara said...

Awww! Such cute pictures!!! What a cute boy!!! Sometimes I wish we had a "freeze time" button!!!

Tara Nelson said...

I am so excited that I have been blessed to be able to start all over again. I'm scared but excited.

Tara said...

Yeah - I finally got into your blog. I was having trouble forever and couldn't get past the first paragraphs. Now we are up and running and I can comment again! I love his chubby cheeks in his monster suit! Priceless!! Oh, they grow up too fast!