Sunday, September 12, 2010

still ALIVE...and kickin'

Hey, all my long lost blogging friends!! I'm back, after far too long of a blogging break. We finally got our own internet connection set-up, so I figured I better get back on top of this little bit of history I'm trying to keep for my family. I don't even know what to say, I think I might have forgotten how to do this. We still don't have a camera to liven up my boring old blog posts with great pictures, so I'll try and do my best to bring you all up to speed on what's been happenin' around the Cox household.
Sadly, it's been six months since my last post, which wasn't very expansive itself. So I don't even know where I should begin. We are still loving it here in our new home, the quiet little town we live in, the ward, the neighbors, and of course all of the new friends we've made here in Monroe are so great!! I'm really enjoying my calling in Young Women's, I just hope I'll get it all figured out here pretty soon. We had a whirlwind summer with Girls Camp, Youth Conference, baseball, and trips to Nana's and Grammy & Papa's. It's kinda nice to be back to somewhat of a routine with school back in. I'm gonna try and post some of our old news for histories sake in the near future, but for now I'm just happy to be getting back to an old hobby I love so much!

4 comments:

Denette said...

Yea!!! I'm glad you are back.

Tara Mc said...

It's so good to hear from you. Just FYI, we'll be in your neck of the woods on the 1st weekend in November. I'll let ya know when we know what days for sure. I'd love to see you guys. Can't wait to hear all about what's been going on with you.

Tara Nelson said...

Yeah.... I am so happy to see you are alive and kicking still.... Can't wait to see your future blog posts.

Tara said...

So happy you're back! I've wondered about you! I saw Stetson at Kid's Day at Pioneer Park and he said you were in Price but not at kids day. I was sad I couldn't see ya! Sounds like you're having fun so that's awesome! Looking forward to your posts again!!!