Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sadie-Bug has 7 Spots!!!

My beautiful little Sadie, at just a couple weeks old, she was such a pleasant baby.
Always happy and easy to please...she brings so much joy to our family!!

She has always been a bit mischievous, but we just blame it on the birth order :)

She's a girl after my own heart...who can resist the chocolate!?!

This little cutie thought she could fly, I guess she did,
it was just the landing she wasn't so good at.

And the day she wanted to be like mommy and cut hair,
turned out to be a very bad hair day :(

Now look at her, growing up so fast.
She is so full of life!!
And we couldn't imagine our lives without her.

3 comments:

Tara Nelson said...

It is so amazing how fast they grow. I can't believe that mine will be getting his driving permit in 6 months! She is adorable!

Shera said...

She is such a cute girl!! I love the chocolate picture...and her poor hair..haha!!!!

Lehigrams said...

Love you Sadie Bug!