Monday, December 22, 2008

Let's Play Catch Up!!

Well, I'm gonna try at least. This month has been very busy trying to get ready for Christmas and all, and when I do get around to hitting the blog I have so many other fun blogs to read and catch up on that I never get a chance to post my own great adventures. So I'll try and get everything caught up over the next couple of days.




Going back to Sunday, Dec. 7...we went with Matt's parents, and his brother Erick's family to see the lights at Temple Square. It was beautiful, as always. The weather wasn't too bad either, if you look close in our group picture you might see Matt is wearing shorts, although that doesn't prove anything (he wears shorts all winter and is always HOT). We were there the night of the First Presidencies Christmas Devotional so when that got over our nice enjoyable stroll through Temple Square very quickly became busy, crowded, and mass chaos.







This larger than life Nativity scene set up in the center of the reflecting pool was amazing!!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome pictures! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Tara

tsroybal said...

Beautiful picture of the temple. I jealous you have been able to make it temple square and I live up here and still haven't been able to make it. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Tara said...

I love your pictures! Sounds like you had fun!

Candace said...

Matt are you nuts!?!? I can't believe you are in shorts!! Too funny. I freeze no matter what temperature it is. We still haven't made it up to see the lights yet. Logan really wants to go. If it would stop snowing one weekend maybe we could make it through the canyon. Merry Christmas you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Denette said...

Love Temple Square at Christmas. It is always a bonus when the weather isn't COLD!!!!

Petersen Kids said...

Don't you just hate playing catch up! I always find myself trying to get caught up also. You have such a cute family! Looks like fun, have a great Christmas! Stetson needs to come over and play during the break, I'm sure Brans will call!

Me said...

Love the pictures. Temple square is one of the most beautiful places. I love McCrae with his hippo, that is too funny. Merry Christmas!