Easter Weekend came and went just like any other normal weekend, it seems. We usually put in our request to the Easter Bunny to make his visit on Saturday rather than Sunday, with church and all it's just too much of a hassle on Sunday morning. But we were a little late in making that request, so I at least petitioned him to visit our house while we were at church so we wouldn't have to fight the kids to get ready for church rather than hunt for easter baskets! He was very kind to honor my request!!! It's really quite sad to think that we didn't do anything big to celebrate, especially since my Birthday fell on Easter this year, but the cold wintery weather didn't help matters at all. I did spend many hours in quiet solitude, sewing the girls easter dresses, while everyone else in the house was getting precious sleep!!
Pictures were even taken a few weeks later, because I'm such a slacker.
I love this pose, sooo precious!!!**The best part about their Easter dresses is that the only things I had to buy for them is the pretty sheer pink fabric that drapes around the neckline of Sydneys dress and the zipper. The pink taffeta for Sydney's dress was from my mom's stash of things bought for my called off wedding. Sadie's dress was a project I bought and started for Sydney, which I was lucky enough to still put to use after all these years!!
And, of course I had to stick in some pics of my handsome boys!!




4 comments:
Great job on the dresses! You never cease to amaze me with your talents Shantelle! You pull out a new trick everytime I turn around:)
The dresses look great! Your kids are so cute! You're awesome! I'm WAY too scared to tackle projects like that! Glad to have you back! :)
Hey its been a while!! :D I know I know me too! Your family is getting so big. Love the dresses and the first picture of the boys is such a darling picture!
The boys look so handsome, and the girls look so sweet, how talented you are. I think your two oldest ones look alike and the two little one look alike. they are growing so fast.
Post a Comment