Stetson's Birthday was May 3rd, he turned nine years old...already!! I can't believe how time flies, it almost seems like yesterday that I gave birth to that 9 lb. 13 oz. bouncing baby boy. He was the cutest little guy I had ever seen, and still is. He is so sweet and tender-hearted, I know he'll grow up to be a wonderful man one day, just like his Dad!!
We made him go down to Nana's to spend his B-day with family, which he wasn't to thrilled about...already acting like friends are more important!! So, the following weekend we had a few of his friends come over for Pizza & Cupcakes, then Matt took them to Classic FUN Center for some rollerblading and games; they had a great time!!
We made him go down to Nana's to spend his B-day with family, which he wasn't to thrilled about...already acting like friends are more important!! So, the following weekend we had a few of his friends come over for Pizza & Cupcakes, then Matt took them to Classic FUN Center for some rollerblading and games; they had a great time!!
Seth, Stetson, Blake, ColeHe got a Steeler's football, a new Bakugan, a kite, a yo-yo, some Flarp!, and five bucks!!
Stetson, mid-air in a back flip.







3 comments:
Wow I can not believe he is that old already! He is becoming a fantastic boy.. Everytime I see him he amazes me in another way. We love you Stets!
What a fun Birthday! It doesn't seem that long ago when he was in our CTR 7 Primary class. What a cute guy!
It looks like you've been having tons of fun!
Post a Comment