Thursday, December 17, 2009

2 <3's, 1 LoVe


Tuesday, December 15th marked 14 wonderful years of marriage for my best friend and I!! It never ceases to amaze me how much our love has grown over time, and I know it will only grow stronger as time goes by. I am so lucky to have this amazing, wonderful, strong, kind-hearted, and loving man in my life...not only for my sake but for my kids also. He is the greatest Dad on earth, he is such a great teacher and playmate, everything that a Dad should be!! I love you so much Matt, thanks for all you do for our family.
We are so lucky to have a daughter of babysitting age in our home now, Matt and I have been able to actually go out together recently. Last week we went to his Christmas Party for work, just dinner and a gift exchange but it was really nice. And for our anniversary Matt got tickets to take me to Michael McLean's Forgotten Carols...it was so awesome!! Of course I did my fair share of crying, the spirit was so strong; it was amazing and beautiful, I just can't even express in words how much it touched me.

5 comments:

Denette said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I still haven't seen The Forgotten Carols. Maybe one day.

Lehigrams said...

So glad you got to go. I know you both love that program. We love you both and hope you had a great day.

tsroybal said...

Happy Anniversary. You two look great.

Staci J said...

What a beautiful picture of you two!! Happy anniversary! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! We miss you!

Staci J said...

BTW, while I'm thinking about it... Go to quilting cottage in American Fork or Broadbents in Lehi for the quilting. They both do a great job and charge .01 a square inch. Broadbents is a little faster at getting it back... Hope that helps:)