Monday, April 14, 2008

Deal or NO Deal!!



What a way to spend your Birthday! At least that's what I thought. Boy was I wrong!! Some friends and I had been making plans to go to lunch for my B-day, until we found out there was going to be casting calls for Deal or No Deal in SLC. So Ilene and I thought it would be fun to go try out in the morning then meet Nikki and Jamie for lunch afterward. This is how our day went: leave the house at 8:30 and head for the Sandy TRAX Station, saw a yard sale on the way and stopped--I got a new stroller to go walking with!, rode Trax to RCWilleys Warehouse on 2100 So. and arrived at approximately the same time as 1,000 other people (that's not counting the 5,000 people that were there ahead of us or the 4,000 people who came after us), stood in line for about 8 hrs., did my 20 sec spill for them and got sent home (6:00 pm)! Needless to say we didn't make it for lunch, we got a hot dog while waiting in line. But at least I can say I tried.

0 comments: