Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring has Sprung!




I just love Spring and the new life it brings! The flowers that seem to burst forth with such vibrant color, and especially the new life of four baby birds whose new beginnings are taking place right outside my front door. I've always loved how springtime brings new life not only to mother nature and the great outdoors, but also to my spirit. The warm weather seems to clear the cobwebs out of the corners of my soul! (I guess that means I better get busy cleaning them cobwebs out of the corners of my home as well.) After this past week of having the kids home for Spring Break I can't wait for summer--I'm sure some of you must think I'm crazy but I really love having them home with me, and being able to go and do as we please without worrying about following schedules. Only six more weeks--HOORAY!!

0 comments: