What an awesome ride!! I just got home from a girls night out with some of the girls from our ward. We went to the movie "27 Dresses" and it was a riot! When we came out of the movie theater it was just starting to snow, but as we traveled on down the highway it became increasingly worse. Then we got off the freeway and started making our way down the back roads to come home, and found our way to a road block. The detour signs were all a little off kilter and took us on some winding path through a neighborhood; in the pitch black of the night with snowflakes pelting into the windshield from the forces of nature. (As Kyra best put it: "This is like a ride at Disneyland!") In a van filled with five giddy women, all out past bedtime.....it was quite the party!! I am ever so greatful for my husband; who stayed home and put the kids to bed so I could have a little FUN!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Shani, it looks wonderful. And I'm so glad that you get to go on Girl's Nights- they're my lifeline. The best ones are like the one you had. If you'll get me your e-mail, I'll send you some fun tips.
shani thank you for your comments, When I was writing that post I felt a little weird wondering if anyone would understand the feelings I was having, but it was so exciting I wanted to share. So thanks for letting me know you weren't a crazy blogger checkin me out. Just a friend our there in the bloggin world. Who shares the love of doing a little hair! Hey and any friend of tara is a friend of mine. And with all those crazy clients out there us hairstylists need to stick together! Amy Kearl
Post a Comment