Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Down & Derby!!

Here's some old news I'm catching ya'll up on since I found my camera cord.
With Stetson's recent birthday he made it into Cub Scouts just in time to participate in this years Pinewood Derby; imagine his excitement!! It was all he could talk about after finding out he got to do it.



As you can see from the photo here he is all decked out from head to toe in complete scout uniform thanks to Grammy & Papa! The car which he dubbed Lightning is his own original design. He chose the shape, the color, the details; and Dad did most of the work.



Although it didn't win its races we had alot of fun. I was very proud of Stetson for his good sportsmanship!



He did get an award for having the most "Angled" car; and we all enjoyed the evening with friends.....but watch out for next year!!!LOL!

2 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

Yea! I am so glad you found your camera cord. Way to go Stetson!! I love the pinewood derby.

Lehigrams said...

Stets, we are so proud of you. We are glad you learned that having fun is the best part of a contest.
You look awesome Dude!