I can't believe I've let a whole week go by without posting anything, I am thouroughly disgusted with myself. I'm doing exactly what I cuss everyone else for, it's just that I haven't had anything of interest to write about. I know I should have been more proactive about Mother's Day posts. I would have liked to honor my own Mom with a sentimental and heartfelt tribute but the computer was actually froze up and having major problems over the weekend, so maybe I can make up for it on her upcoming birthday!
Anyway, there is just one thing I wanted to share with ya'll; lastnight I was checking out a blog I had heard about awhile ago. It is found at www.cfhusband.blogspot.com and it really touched my heart. I can't share the whole story with you here, but if you ever have a chance to check it out you should. On the right side of the main page you will want to begin by clicking on "Read this first", and make sure you watch the video clip at the bottom of that page, along with the rest of the videos shown there. It is truly amazing!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Has it Really been a Whole Week !?!?
Posted by Shani at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Shan, check out my blog and go to my new link it is what I was talking about, I am totally stoked. Let me know what you think.
I love your new look! I knew once you got started, I'd be back to trying to keep up with you again. Glad things are going good for you- I'm probably one of the blogs you're frustrated with but I'm so excited that it's warm that I have a hard time coming in the house. I didn't feel right about posting my brother-in laws' news so I'm glad you went and read the story at Tam's site.
Post a Comment