Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Love of my Life


I just wanted to get on this blog and let everyone know what a wonderful lady I have to record our lives in such a fashion. She is so dedicated to us and we are grateful each day for her love. This blog is a result of her love for the family she is raising. Some of the things I love about Shan are: her beautiful smile, it brightens many of my dark days, Her touch, soft as a feather and oh so reassuring, Her desire, she goes far beyond the norm to accomplish her goals, Her love, our familiy feels it daily. Just tonight she took time to teach our girls something about being responsible in a gentle and loving way.

Thanks for all you do Mom and we LOVE YOU!!!!!

Matt and the Kids

1 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

Matt, that is so sweet. I have seen a new side to you. Shani, I love your blog. Your little family is so sweet.