Wow! I can hardly believe my second child has just been baptized. It's so crazy how time just flies, it seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. I am so proud of my boy and the decision he has made to be baptized; this is something he has been looking forward to since his big sister was baptized a little over two years ago, and that makes me very happy. It is a scarey thing to see your kids grow up and turn the age of accountability, but having such a great kid who desires to do the things his Heavenly Father has asked of him makes it a litle bit easier. I pray, Stetson that you will always feel the Holy Ghost in your life, and choose to follow his promptings. You're so awesome, and we as your family love you very much!!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Since I was with you when you found out you were pregnant with Stetson, I'm sure it was only a couple of days ago that you brought him home from the hospital. Congrats Stets! We're so proud of you.
Post a Comment