Okay, since there's nothing exciting in my life to post about right now, I decided this might be fun. So, here are the rules:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Memory Lane!
Posted by Shani at 1:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Oh Shan, so many memories! One of my first memories is on your 6th birthday, your mom had a party for you at your house. We got to make little Easter baskets out of plastic strawberry baskets. I also remember Cody being a baby, or at least a toddler and sleeping in a crib, and I was fascinated with that!
Ok, I don't know why THIS memory came to mind but do you remember when we were in your truck with Tammy Marx and her cousin and we were egging at that old grocery store building with the smiley face and that crazy cousin of Tammy's threw an egg at a guys car and he got mad at us and we saw him and his friends later and they had gotten baseball bats and they cut us off on 8th north and got out of their car and started hitting your truck with baseball bats and you hauled but in reverse and turned around and saved our lives!!!! You are my HERO!!!!! Scary!!! Why did I remember that of all things? Also, I remember you trying to tweeze my eybrows in cosmetology. That was pretty hilarious! I could go on and on but I'll stop there.
Tara,
That's one I had forgotten all about; thanks for reminding me--it gave me a real good laugh.
Why in the world would we want to go egging though, that's probably one of the dumbest things we ever did!
I did manage a pretty amazing get-away though.
Shani, I have quite a few memories but the one that came to mind was when you were babysitting me and Jeremy when we were so young and you were looking for your boyfriend and I was so amazed when we drove past the Drive in and I remember looking at you with huge eyes I am sure you said " Ya I know!" lol
Shani, Shani, where do I begin? My first memory of you is actually when I was a senior in high school. I worked with your mom at the Elementary school. She would talk about you all the time and I remember you coming in one time and I thought how pretty you were and how I wanted to be like you. Sidney was just a baby. Then we moved into your ward and you guys were always sooo nice to us. We miss you lots!
I remember you from Junior high, but never really any event. Turns out I didn't do much in junior high, but I remember you.
This is just off the top of my head, without racking my somewhat aged memories, but I remember, signing your year book our senior year. Giving it back to you and having you say something like "That's it"
I also think you where in cosmotology when my sister permed my sweet mullet over there. I know there were people from high school over there, but I can't remember which, I should have had enough sense to be embarrased by that.
Tag you're it!
Lots of memories! I remember walking to your house by the Old Wellington Church after Primary and playing dress up with you and Raquel, being egged on your trampoline by Hobbs and Heideman at a sleepover at your house. Chasing the cute guys at Cherry Hill of course and buying those peach matching sweaters at the Layton Hills mall and the big white bead necklaces! So much Fun!
Kim
Post a Comment