Yeah, yeah, I know I've been slacking; nothing much to be posting lately. You all know how it is, Christmas and the Holidays are all over and all we are left with are the January blahs!! I rarely leave the house these days, so I spend most of my days lounging around in my sweats, and you can forget about my hair and make-up getting done!!
So you may be asking yourself..."Just what does she do all day?" And the answer is...facebook!! Aside from all the BIG and little mundane tasks and household chores that require my attention, of course.
Some of my blogger friends are already my friends on facebook, but those of you who have not yet joined, "Get on Board!!" It is so much fun, and even more addicting than blogging (I realize that may not be a good thing, but once you start you just can't stop). I have had so much fun connecting and chatting with old childhood friends, High school friends and new Neighborhood friends, it's the greatest!!
So if you are reading this and you aren't already one of my facebook friends, I'll be expecting a friend request from you soon.
Go to http://facebook.com and get connecting, you won't regret it.
Monday, January 12, 2009
It's been a whole week!!
Posted by Shani at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
It IS fun! I'm still learning for sure! I didn't realize you can chat with people but have chatted with 2 friends now and it's fun! We'll have to chat sometime!
I agree! It is more than fun! But,I just cancelled my account! I couldn't stay off the computer! I decided one addiction is enough - so I chose blogging over facebook. Tell everyone I miss them, but I had to cut back somewhere - and my kids were needing some serious attention.....
Tara
Now that Christmas is over and we all have the Jan-Feb blah's. Lets get together. It will give me a reason to get out of my PJ's.
I am on facebook as well, but Rory is really against it, so I don't get on very often. It has been run reconnecting with some old friends and it is a great way to let people know about future events (such as our class reunion). Keep up the blogging though, I love to see what is going on in your life!
I totally agree with you. Its all addicting and when you have a job like mine where there are some very boring days, I catch myself on facebook and checking out blogs all day. Don't tell my boss though.
Tara above is my idol. As I told you last night, facebook is very addicting. I have seriously been thinking of canceling my account also, and I just started. I keep remembering a blessing that was given to me and in it, it mentioned that I needed to make good use of my time. How good, is the time spent on facebook? I know some things are good about it, but........ Help me, I can't decide!
Facebook is addicting and it has been fun connecting with old friends and lost family, but blogging wins my vote...because I can also use it as journaling and keeping a history of the family. So I get two birds with one stone and I have more time to check blogs and see the great pics. Love you Shani.
I'm glad I am not the only one that doesn't get dressed or do their makeup most of the days!:) I rarely find time to keep up with by Blog, so I doubt I will do Facebook any time soon.
Hey! I love facebook too! Your husband said he was up for a game of settlers, I hope you play too! We should get together and have a game night...
Hey Matt and Shani, we went private. Email me and I'll add you to the list: ddorny73@gmail.com
Post a Comment