Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Matt's Quilt

...a long time coming!!



I started cutting the squares for this quilt probably eight or more years ago.
And now, TA-DA, it's finally finished!!


I don't know who likes it more, ME or Matt!!

It's sooo soft and warm and heavy, it's practically impossible to NOT fall asleep

when you put it over the top of you.

12 comments:

Tara said...

Very cool!!!

Grandma Peg said...

Nothing is better then on a cold winter night or when your camping in the mountains then to cover up with a nice, warm, heavy levi quilt...........unless it's with a cup or hot chocolate too!!!!
You did a great job!!
~Peggy

Me said...

I love it! It looks so warm and comfy. Matt is lucky to have you!

Tara said...

You've been busy!!! I love it! You inspired me to pull my machine out and dust it off, then my one year old twisted all of my knobs and kept messing with everything - so I packed it back up! He's my craziest kid, so I'll have to wait until next year!
Tara

The Slider Family said...

What a huge accomplishment...it turned out awesome! Way to go!

tsroybal said...

It looks great. Great job!

Lehigrams said...

Looks great! It is a Daddy to my little one.

Tara Mc said...

Great job being a little homemaker. You have always been so good at making things for your family. What an inspiration! I love big, heavy denim blankets-remember the one that I "bought" when we went to Provo together a LONG time ago? Still on my bed!

Staci J said...

So cute!! Good job for getting it done! Your blog page is cute, sorry I couldn't help with the header...

PJ and Me said...

Love it. My mom had one when we were growing up and we always took it camping. I would love to make one again, how is it sewing the denim on the machine? Did you break many needles?

sharpest family said...

The blankets you've made lately are awesome! I wish I had that talent. I bet your kids and hubby love them, especially because you made them for them.

Dawes Family Blog said...

That is amazing! My daughter, Brinne, is making a Levi quilt for Grandma Morley. Since I don't sew, I have no idea what she's in for. Yours looks awesome!