Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?
Woman's Answer: One! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out. And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CABINET for the past 17 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them, 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER PICKS UP OR CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS PLACE! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO CHANGES THE TOILET PAPER ROLL !! I'm sorry. What was the question?
Matt's mom put this on her blog and I loved it so much I had to share it with all my friends too...it's so sad, but TRUE!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
PMS....
Posted by Shani at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is Hysterical!!!! I loved it! Thanks for sharing!! I needed a good hard laugh and a little sense of empathy for what I go through in life!!!
SO TRUE!!! Women deserve an award for all the crap we put up with (especially PMS)!!
Tara
Definitely true. I hate PMS time.
Definitely true. I hate PMS time.
how is next Thursday the 5th? That works for Tara F too.
So sad to read that so many of us are sharing the same frustration!! So true, so funny, (well, when it's NOT that time of the month!)
This is so true and so funny!! Do you know what "PMS" stands for?? It stands for "Putting up with Mens "S- - T""!! I'm sure you can figure the "S" word out. ;) Thanks for the laugh!
~Peggy
P.S. I hope I didn't offend anyone, if so sorry!
Ha, I loved it! It's so true too. I thought I'd never say the things my mother did, but now here I am, spitting image of her. I rant and rave too, could it be because I'm pregnant? I'll use it as my excuse anyway.
So, I wasn't sure if you'd get my comment after your last one on my blog so I wanted to post it here too. I'm thrilled you're going to try doing the no/sweet/treat/pop/snack thing with me!!
You girls are AWESOME! Feel free to totally curse me and whine all you want, but then give me the credit for the 10 lbs lost in the end! Ha, ha, ha. It is really hard, I'm not gonna lie. It sucks bad but you feel good afterwards, like you DID IT, you were stronger than your wants, stronger than yourself. It's hard but empowering at the same time. So far 7 people have committed!! This is awesome! Just don't give in and especially don't let your husbands talk you out of it, because I promise they will. They're evil. ;) Good luck!!!
I stole this one too. It was too good not to.
Post a Comment