Monday, January 5, 2009

Sledding FUN!!

Saturday afternoon we took the kids sledding at a park not far from home. It was so bitterly cold, but we still happened to enjoy ourselves quite a bit. We really had a great time!

Sydney, Stetson and Shay going together in a triangle train.

Syd and Shay with Sadie laying across their legs.

Stetson heading back up the hill.

Sadie, all on her own.

McCrae loved it!!

He preferred going alone, and wanted to hit every bump.

I even joined in the fun for a couple runs down the hill.

7 comments:

the Youngs said...

no no no like in up cedar canyon the middle of the mountian silly. look's like you guys have had some fun. love yea

The Slider Family said...

Sledding is a blast, but I have to agree that it is almost too cold to go. Glad you had fun! It looks like you did some fun things over the break. We love your family!

tsroybal said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait to get out and do some sledding.

Anonymous said...

How fun! We went sledding on New Year's Day and it was so cold. I love your GDU pics, looks like a great time!

PJ and Me said...

Looks like you had a great time. I remember sledding and using old tires from semi trucks.

Lisa Erskine said...

I love sledding...and haven't been this winter yet. Where'd you go? Hope you had a great Christmas!

Staci J said...

We haven't been sledding this winter yet! It's just so cold! Jaylee would love it I think but we tried to get Cruz out there and he hated it!! Silver Lake ampitheater is a great place to go if you haven't tried it yet... Your kids look like they had a blast!