Monday, June 23, 2008

Saratoga Springs House

5 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so sad you had to leave it! I'm so excited you're back!

PJ and Me said...

Shani, I love your house! I am so sorry you had to leave it. I would love to see all the pictures without them moving. You know, I am old now and can't keep up. If you wouldn't mind you could email them to me. jerich5@aol.com
Hopefully something will come up for you guys soon. love ya

PJ and Me said...

P.S. I love your decorating ideas.

PJ and Me said...

Sorry me again, where did you get the trees you have in the bathroom? I have been looking for those forever.

Tara Mc said...

Oh Shani, I'm so sad that you had to leave such a pretty, BIG house. Looking at some of your stuff in the pictures takes me back a few years.