Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Update!!

Well, I don't know if any of this info will be of interest to my fellow bloggers, but for my own benefit I want to journal some of the things that have happened in the last week around our house. Last week being the end of the school year was quite busy as always. Sydney and Stetson both had their end of year programs; Sydney's was all about the state of Utah and what they had learned through the year regarding our Indian and Pioneer Heritage. Stetsons was about the geology and geography of Utah, and about the importance of families and friends. They were alot of fun--I am so proud of my kids and all their hard work! I was also able to attend Sadie's preschool picnic with her, which was alot of fun; all the kids got to go for a little ride on a horse named Two-Bits. This year in preschool Sadie has learned so much more than I would have ever expected. Not only can she name all her numbers, letters, and sounds; but she also learned a great deal of sign language! Good Job Sadie!:)
As for Matt, ward softball started a couple of weeks ago; which we all love. Except for when someone gets injured--like Matt! He was trying to catch a ball that was overthrown to the pitcher (Matt always plays first base) when he got tripped up and dove for it, crashing to the ground with his right arm being pinned between his chest and the ground. He was pretty sure he broke a rib, again; but the x-rays didn't show any fractures. That doesn't mean he wasn't in a whole lot of pain though! It's been a week now since that happened and he is moving around quite a bit better, IF he keeps himself dosed up with Ibuprofin.
My life pretty much stays the same...cooking, cleaning, laundry, chasing kids around the block, and cutting hair. I do have the occasional highlight of going out with my girlfriends, and I'm totally looking forward to going to the Parade of Homes this week with my mom and sisters-YEAH!! One major highlight for us right now though is the possibility of our home in Wellington being sold, we're just waiting to see if the couple interested will be approved for the loan from the bank; so everybody please pray with us!!
More exciting things to come soon (i.e.--pictures), I just got a new camera!!!

2 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

Yeah for new cameras. Can't wait to see the new pics.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you guys! We will be out in 'happy valley' on Monday and Tuesday of next week (9th and 10th). I will give you a call so we can get together!