Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This may be all you hear from me for awhile.

I'm sure all my blogger friends are getting real bored with my blog, never having a new post or pictures or anything. The fact of the matter is I had been so busy last week, taking lots of pictures of our fun day at Discovery Gateway with Kim and her kids, we had Stetson's last soccer game and first baseball game to post pictures from, funny pictures of Matt and the kids on Fathers Day I wanted to post, and pictures of our house we are preparing to leave. Then as we were loading things up to leave Matt's mom and dads house on Sunday night I was trying to carry too many things at once and my camera fell to the ground. I really wasn't too concerned at first, I mean who hasn't dropped a camera before; but this must have been a pretty fatal fall because my camera won't even turn on now. My brand new, two week old camera with a little ovar 100 pictures on it.....GONE!!
So please forgive me for not posting anything new and exciting these days, I'm just a little depressed with all thats going wrong in my life presently.

8 comments:

Tara said...

OH Shan! I am soooo sorry!!! I hate the times when it seems like just when things can't get any worse they do. You should come see me and we can hang out and cheer eachother up! I love you!

Heather White said...

Shan remember who you are and where you come from. I have not met a stronger family than the one you belong to. Lean on Matt he will catch you. and if you need an ear just pick up a phone, we are just a phone call away. love you

PJ and Me said...

Shani, hang in there you guys. You are in our prayers. I also wrote a post for you on my page. Stay strong!!

Tara Mc said...

Who says diamonds are a girls best friend? Obviously one who's never owned a camera, or broken one. I still think back on a roll of film that I lost, never to be found, or developed. (Remember the olden days, before digital?) The most important thing is that you got to have the memories and they can't ever be broke from in your mind, or at least we hope not.

Tara said...

Shani,
Hey! I ran into your blog today - wow 4 cute kids! I've got four too..They are the best! Sounds like life is crazy, I know the feeling! It was fun to see you and your fam.
Tara

Denette said...

Shani,
I do remember Kim. I remember how clean her mom kept her house and wondered why ours wasn't as clean. Well 6 kids may have had something to do with it. That is great that you keep contact.

Kim said...

Shani,

When it rains it pours sometimes, hopefully the worst of your bad luck is over and there can only be a brighter side to all of this somewhere, although I know its hard when your living through the middle of it! Tyr and keep a smile on your face necause sometimes that's all you can do!

Kim Philips

Kim said...

Shani,

The big brown bear we saw was right by old folks flat, just up that road toward the Woodward trailhead! Just keep an eye out up there.

Kim