Monday, June 23, 2008

Tag...I'm It!

~So here's how this "Tag" works people. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post and leave them a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
3 Joys~
#1~ My Eternal Family
#2~ Blessings of the Gospel
#3~ Awesome Friends

3 Fears~
#1~ Failing to teach my chidren properly, or having them fall away from the Lord
#2~ Losing someone I love
#3~ Not being around to raise my children and enjoy life with my soulmate

3 Goals~
#1~ Support Matt in finding a new job, and new home
#2~ Being a better mother and wife
#3~ Making better choices for my health, and exercise more

3 Obsessions~
#1~ Spending time with Matt and my kids
#2~ Laughing and talking with friends
#3~ Blogging

3 Surprising facts about me~
#1~ I'm a blog stalker
#2~ My Dr.Pepper & Chocolate fixes are becoming less and less frequent
#3~ I'm pretty boring, there's really nothing suprising about me

Tag...You're It! Kim, Tara, Denette, Danelle, & Claudia.

1 comments:

Trista said...

Your Dr Peper fixes are becoming less frequent!!! Way to go Shani