Friday, September 12, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

The following pictures are from the week we spent playing with cousins and friends at Nana's house at the end of July. Some of my brothers friends are avid rock climbers and were so sweet to let us tag along one night. We went up Spring Canyon for a little picninc and FHE; it was alot of fun and we enjoyed the time we spent with Cody and Heather's friends. Through the summer they would go every Monday night with their big group and each family would take a turn doing the FHE lesson, well this particular night I think it was supposed to be our responsibility to do the lesson but we came unprepared, so one of Heather's friends just had us all do a quick little cheer to introduce ourselves. You had to chant "We are the Coxes...the Mighty, Mighty Coxes" and then throw in something with the same beginning letter as your last name so ours was "We've got Courage...Mighty, Mighty Courage". It was so much fun, thanks to Cody and Heather and the Andreason's for allowing us to tag along!





4 comments:

Tara said...

It sounds like you had a great time! Did you repel, too? Your kids are so cute!

Shani said...

I didn't repel, we had a group of 12 or more kids with us and that's who it really was for. Besides, I would've had to climb barefoot like all of my kids did (because I didn't pack the right kind of shoes for that adventure) and my feet just aren't as tough as they used to be!

sharpest family said...

Looks like a blast! I can't believe you got your kids to do that. I don't know if my girls would dare. It will be fun when they're a little older and we can do stuff like that together.

Tara said...

Looks like fun! Your kids are brave! Locked my blog, so if you want on my permissions list send me your e-mail at tbutler35@hotmail.com
Tara