Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged Again....

**My AWESOME Husband**




1. Where did you first meet? At Fantastic Sam's; I was working with is mom.

2. How long did you date before you got married? 8 long Months

3. How long have you been married? 13 years in December

4. What does he do that surprises you? I feel like I know him pretty well, there's not much that surprises me anymore. Actually, it surprises me that he always tries to kiss me after he's been working his guts out and has sweat dripping off his face. I'll kiss him (of course!) but I really pucker my lips up to get them out as far as they'll go:)

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His height, his strength, his big, strong hands, okay--Everything!!

6. What is your favorite quality of his? Dedication; he's dedicated to his family first, his schooling, church callings, serving others, anything he puts his mind to.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Shani-ba-nani or SweetiePie

8. What is his favorite color? Red (same as mine)

9. What is his favorite food? Steak

10. What is his favorite sport? He doesn't really watch any sports (lucky me!), but he likes to play all sports, especially Softball and Golf (if only we could afford it).

11. When and where was your first kiss? In the parking lot of Litza's Pizza after a Chris LeDoux concert. It was our third date and the whole reason behind us getting together.

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just being together, I even enjoy going to the grocery store when it's with him. With four kids in the home we don't get out much but we do rent alot of Redbox movies and watch them on the laptop laying in bed together.

13. Do you have any children? Like my friend Tara put it, we have four perfect kids. 2 girls, 2 boys and we are done; no reason to mess with perfection!

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He writes beautiful poetry. I asked the kids what his hidden talent was and their answers were juggling and Rubiks Cube. As you can see I have a very talented husband the list could just go on and on!

15. How old is he? 35, 2 1/2 months younger than me.

16. Who said "I love you" first? I'm not sure how far into our courtship it was but I am pretty sure he said it first. Which is kinda funny because I knew very early that he was "the one", he on the other hand needed a little convincing. I guess he knew he loved me, he just wasn't sure he wanted me!

17. What is his favorite type of music? He likes ALL music, but his favorite would definitely be Religious...he loves Soft Sunday Sounds on FM100.

18. What do you admire most about him? Wow, that's a tough one because I do admire everything about him. He is such a sensitive and loving husband, he's a wonderful father, and he's a hard worker. But I would probably have to say that I most admire his strong testimony and his faith in Christ, he is such a great example to me and his children.

19. Do you think he will read this? Most definitely, he checks my blog daily!

20. I tag: Claudia, Danelle, Megan, and Bev.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Such a fun tag! You guys are such a cute couple! The love you have for each other just oozes from you! I love it!

Tara said...

FUN! I didn't know he was YOUNGER! You robbed the cradle, okay not really, but it sounds fun! I hear older women are a guys dream!
Tara

sharpest family said...

Cute post Shantelle. I love the picture at the top of it! You guys are too cute! I had no idea you are 35, I thought you were my age, 33. Although really, once you're in the thirties is all the same right? I thought I'd die of old age by age 30 but now that it's here (and past) I actually feel quite young. You look fabulous. As a matter of fact, in the picture when you're singing at McCrae's birthday you look like a teenager!