Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sydney "The Brain" Cox


The quality of the picture may not be that great because I had Matt's mom take it with her camera for me and then e-mail it to me for blogging purposes; then I had to rotate it so it was right side up. But, as you can see, Sydney got new glasses. She had them once before (about three years ago) but they got lost and then broken and we just never did replace them. She has been so excited about getting them again and couldn't hardly stand the wait. We think she looks adorable in them and also very smart! Thanks to Grammy and Papa for the push and the help in getting her focused again, we love and appreciate all you do for us. Happy Reading, Syd!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Glasses are AWESOME!!!! I got my first pair in the 5th grade and it was like seeing the world for the first time. I could see the individual leaves on the trees and that their was a pattern in the carpet at the eye dr. office. On the drive home I just ooohed and awed at everything. Of course I sat on them after a few days and broke them and my mom had a complete heart attack but oh they were wonderful! Congrats Sydney!

Trista said...

You look so wonderful Syd! I love your new glasses!