4 random things I like about my husband...
~Of course I love everything about my Husband, here are just 4 of those things...
1. I love his big strong arms that wrap around me and hold me so close.
2. I love the way he can strike up a conversation with just anybody (whether he knows them or not).
3. I love his never-ending amount of knowledge, his brain is literally like a steel trap.
4. I love that he will dream with me, even if it is a little far-fetched.
4 movies I could watch more than once...
1. Pretty Woman
2. Miracle on 34th Street
3. Cars and any other Disney/Pixar Movie
4. I love watching movies, especially sappy love stories and comedies.
4 TV shows I watch...
~Since we don't have cable or dish I don't watch anything, but if I could I would probably watch...
1. Friend's
2. HGTV (anything)
3. Good Things Utah
4. Reality TV Shows
4 places I've been...
~I'm pretty lucky I guess, since I have visited the majority of the Western US quite a bit (I've only missed WA, OR, and MT)
1. Disneyland (3 times)
2. Jackson Hole
3. Branson, MO
4. Vegas Baby!!
4 people that e-mail me regularly...
1. Classmates.com
2. Old Navy
3. Kneeshorts
4. SPAM
4 favorite foods...
1. Cheese Enchiladas
2. Fettucini Alfredo
3. Porcupine Meatballs
4. Pork Roast w/ Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
4 places I would like to visit...
1. Nauvoo
2. Europe
3. Alaska
4. Hawaii
4 things I am looking forward to next year...
~I don't even know what's going to happen for us next week, so a year is quite a stretch for me
1. Matt starting his Master's Program at BYU
2. Sadie starting Kindergarten
3. McCrae starting Preschool
4. I really don't know, I have to just focus on one day at a time!
4 people I tag...
1. Kim
2. Denette
3. Jonie
4. Tara
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Random Things Tag
Posted by Shani at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love hearing new things about you. Can't wait to come see you next week- we may have to bring Cody, I'll call and let you know.
That is a pretty sad list of people who e-mail your regularly! Guess I will have to start sending you something.
Cute article.
Nice list! And yes, Russ agrees with you about me always going on vacation. I guess we have to stop for awhile so we can buy a house or some strange thing like that. But you know me, I will figure out a way to get my way! We had a great time and I can't wait to blog about it! I have so many cute pics of the kids at Disney. Weston LOVED Mickey and Minnie. Hope all is well with you guys. I'm so glad we can keep up with each other through blogging!
Post a Comment