
Like the title from Pres. Hinckley's book of uplifting quotes, Sadie has a new toy to help her 'Stand a little Taller'. Grandpa just got Sadie's very own pair of stilts made in just her size. He had also made a pair for Sydney and Stetson awhile back and I am still amazed at how well Sydney has mastered them, now she can help Sadie learn the trick of 'Walking Tall'.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Stand a little Taller
Posted by Shani at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You've been tagged!
I love the connection with the stilts and standing a little taller. My dad made Zach a pair a few years ago. He thought it was pretty cool, we should dig them out again. Could be a cool fhe.
That last comment was from me my husband was signed in and I did not realize it.
What a fun toy to have. We're making bed stilts for the girls so I might just take some extra wood and make those. I'd bet the dirt road would add a degree of difficulty :)
Post a Comment