
Last night we went down to Provo with some friends to go on a Halloween Cruise. I was a little surprised to learn that they have been doing this little Halloween Cruise for nine years now, and this was the first year I had heard about it. It was pretty fun, we were all crammed onto the riverboat with a Pirate as our captain. As we sailed along the Provo River there was scarey music playing in the background, halloween lights strung overhead, and over 100 carved pumpkins on display. We were entertained by our captain and two other pirates who jumped aboard along the way with pirate jokes and story telling. Although McCrae slept through the whole thing, it was a fun experience for the entire family. Thank You Sliders for inviting us to tag along, and for the pie and ice-cream afterward. We're so glad to have friends like you!!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Halloween Cruise
Posted by Shani at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
You guys are always doing something fun. I haven't heard of a Halloween Cruise either. Fun.
So where do you go for this awesome cruise? How much does it cost? It sounds like soooooo much fun!!!
That sounds like so much fun. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so that would be a great thing for me to see!
Yeah, the picture turned out so cute! It was so funny. The pirates were very entertaining. Did you get any good ideas on how you will carve your pumpkins this year? I am so glad you guys came! You are great friends!
What fun...you guys are always doing fun family things. What great memories you are making.
What Fun! I had never heard about that either, I might have to add that to my list of things to do next year!
Kim
Post a Comment