I'm still alive, and I can't believe how disgraceful my blog is, without a new post for almost two weeks. I am very ashamed of myself! We've been a little bit busy but I've also been kinda lazy at times...so, I apologize.
Thinking back on some of the happenings around the Cox household takes me back to the night just before McCrae's B-day which I never took time to post about. I was lucky enough to go on another little GNO with some of the girl's in my ward. We went to JCW's (out by Thanksgiving Point) for burgers and shakes, and met two of the girls that have recently moved out of our ward there. The plan was to hang out for a bit and then go to Bonnie's house and watch 'Made of Honor', but Liz kept us all so entertained that we never did make it to Bonnie's house. We sat in the corner of JCW's talking and laughing until they kicked us out. While we were there we were lucky enough to see two Utah Celebrities...Rick Aaron(?) Fox 13 Sports man, and Ryan Shupe without his Rubber Band!
The majority of the next week was spent cleaning house (cleaning carpets, scrubbing bathrooms, washing sheets and towels, and everything in between) and getting ready for our dear friends from Bear Lake to come visit. They arrived Thursday night and the kids were so excited they were bouncing off the walls 'til about midnight. Friday morning Tara had to go to a Yoga Training Certification Class at American Fork Rec. Center, so I had the kids at home with me. Yes, I let my kids sluff school on Friday...what else are you gonna do when you have good friends staying with you that you only get to see on such occassions. Our plan was to go to Jump On It while Tara was at her class but they didn't open 'til 2:00, so we just hung out here at the house for the morning and then went to Boondocks in the afternoon. We didn't have much time though so we just let the little kids play in the Kiddie Cove and Sydney and Jaycee had fun playing the arcade games. That night we got the kids put to bed much earlier and Tara & I went shopping. Hooray for case lot sales!!!
Saturday morning we all went off to Stetson's football game, and Tara's mom come and picked them up about half way through. We had a great time together, I just wish we could've done more or have them stay longer!
Then Saturday evening while I went to the R.S. General Broadcast, Matt took the kids up A.F. Canyon and hiked half way up to Timpenogos Cave. Just after coming down from their hike they found a camera laying on the side of the road, so if we can't somehow track down the owner, I may be the proud new owner of a Nikon CoolPix camera! Which is definitely better than what I've got right now.
So, that's about it, nothing much for this week aside from homework, housework and laundry. I hope you all are having much more excitement in your lives right now, because I could really use some good reading material!! HaHaHa :)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Hello All
Posted by Shani at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm glad to see you are still alive! I hope that camera pans out for you! I like your background! Very festive and fun! Let's get together this coming week if you aren't too busy. My week looks pretty open. Let me know! Take care!
Now that's an update! Glad to see you're still alive. I hope you get to keep the camera too - nice if you can find the owner, but finders/keepers kicks in if not!
Tara
Hey Shan! I just noticed on my sis Steph's blog that Jenn & Kirk have a blog now. I can't believe she didn't tell me! Anyway, just thought you might want to check it out. I'm not sure her blog address but just go to Steph & J.J.'s blog. Take care!
Thank you too for the fun weekend. We had a great time. You should hurry up here this weekend-it's snowing like crazy. It isn't even funny!!
Post a Comment