Last weekend I went on a GNO and a couple of the other girls were talking about their little boys and some of the things they do. Well, one of the mom's brought up McCrae and said how he is just an angel....and of course I had to agree! I pondered on her comment for a second but all I could respond with was, "Yeah, he is!"
So, I wanted to honor my little McCrae and the good boy he is; he definitely has his moments when I would like to lock him in a closet or something. But, those times are few and far between. I love my Crae boy soooo much!!




Isn't he just the cutest, most adorable, and fun-loving kid you've ever seen?!:)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My Crae!
Posted by Shani at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I love the naked piano pictures. Those are classic. He is such a cute little boy!
He is a little angel and how could you just not love the little guy...I have to agree, love the pic at the piano. Too cute!!!!
He is soooo cute! He has one of those faces that makes you just want to kiss him! What a cutie! And that curly blonde hair! So sweet!
We love him! Those piano pics are SO cute!
I love the piano picture. It made me laugh outloud. You need to make sure his future fiance gets to see it.
He is such a good boy! I think that means he has a really good MOM! I love the curls!
He is so cute! The piano pics are awesome! Love the John Deere hoodie! Every one of your kids are cute, love the names too!
I love those pictures at the piano! Great to save those for girlfriends of the future:) He's a cutie!
He is such a 3-yr old! Weston loves to strip too, although I haven't captured any of his moments on camera :-) McCrae is a doll! Good job, Shan!
I ran over here and read about McCrae the other day but didn't get a chance to stop and comment. I'm sad that I didn't get to know your two little ones like we didn the two older ones so I'm glad that we get to spend a little more time together now. From the little I've seen though, he's the perfect little man and such a great way to end a family!
Post a Comment