Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hee Haw Farms

Last Friday Night we had the opportunity to go to Hee Haw Farms with Stetson's teacher, Mr. Goodman, as part of a class activity. Of course, when we pulled in to park I realized I had forgotten the camera, so SORRY, no pictures. Mr Goodman got free child admission with a paying adult tickets, so we took advantage of a family pass coupon we had and took the whole family along. Matt, Sydney, Sadie and McCrae enjoyed the Courtyard Activities (i.e...Animal Alley, Hay Jump, Mini Maze, Pedal Karts, Corn Box, Corn Cannons, Boo Junction, Slides--including a 30' Haystack Slide, and much more) while Stetson and I got to go with his class on a Hayride and then through Cornevil Night Terrors. The hayride was alot of fun, especially since I was able to talk with one of the other moms and make a new friend! But, the whole night terror maze was just AWESOME!! We wound our way not only through the haunted corn maze but also into a section of haunted woods with ghouls, goblins and monsters all along the way to jump out and scare us. One of the coolest things to me was the scarecrow which stood so tall above the corn, and then suddenly started coming after us. There were also a number of guys along the way that would pop out of the corn and chase us with chainsaws, one of those times I tripped over someone elses feet and fell with Stetson falling over the top of me. It was a riot!! I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants, and all the kids (Stetson included) were so scared, I think they almost peed their pants too!

4 comments:

PJ and Me said...

How fun...oh and You have been "Boo'ed". Go to my blog to get your treat(picture) and instructions and then "boo" your friends. Happy Halloween!

Petersen Kids said...

I am still laughing at you falling and Stetson falling on you. That is just Hilarious! I wish I would have seen it! I had a great time talking to you too!

The Slider Family said...

What fun! Mr. G rules! Matt and Kynlee went last year with Mr. G's class and came home early because Kynlee was too scared. We will have to try it again sometime.

Tara said...

Shan - You are the greatest mom ever! How fun! I would have loved pics of you falling down! by the way, found a couple more blogs you might want to stalk w/me: link on mine - Hicken fam - Jody Goodrich, Dan's Blog - Daniel Madsen, Peterson Boys - Steph Jarvi, Britts Blog - Britney Heiner. FUN!