Today was the girls' Christmas Dance Recital. It was fun to go see what they have been working on in dance so far this year. Their dance teacher lives right down the street and has this little show right in her home. It's very sweet, simple and to the point. I love that my girls can enjoy being part of dance and gain the experience of performing in front of people without having to pay out the wahzoo for fancy costumes and all that jazz. They love it, therefore, I love it too!
Sadie and her little friend Brooklyn.







2 comments:
Gee, sorry we missed it, if we had known, we would have come. WE love to watch the girls perform.
Recitals are fun! They look so cute and happy. I'm glad that I got to film the dress rehearsal before we left for AZ. My girls were bummed that they missed it.
Post a Comment