Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Premiere!!



Okay, so I haven't read any of the Twilight books...YET, but when I was given the opportunity to go see the movie last night, I jumped at the chance!! I went with 4 other girls from my ward after our RS Gratitude Dinner and I've been waiting all day for one of them to post the picture we had taken there, but I just can't wait any longer...maybe I'll swipe the picture to add later.

Anyway, I just had to say I loved the movie! Maybe it was best to see it before reading the books because I've heard a few people say it wasn't that great. But, I totally fell in love with Edward and the whole story line. I was left aching for more! I'll definitely be reading like MAD as soon as I can get my hands on the books.


So EXCITING!!


So HOT!!



So LOVED it!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I saw it with my sisters, sister in law, and my mom yesterday too and I loved it too! I thought they did a great job of staying right with the story line! The only thing I didn't like was all of the giggly teenagers in the theater. But other than that I liked it! I'm glad I'm not the only one that took a picture at the theater. My group thought I was nuts and people in the theater were actually laughing at me. I'm a blog-a-holic what can I say?! Glad you liked it!

PJ and Me said...

I can't believe you have not read the books, you better get reading girl. So tell your family you are on strike and you will not be available for a while. hahahaha. Glad you liked it.

Me said...

I can't wait to see it. We are going next week when it isn't so crazy, but I have all the books and you are more than welcome to borrow them.

The Slider Family said...

What a fun night! I was so glad that I got invited to go with you! I ran out of time posting anything else to my blog before my trip to AZ. I still plan on posting the picture we took.

Kim Jones said...

You will LOVE the books more than the movie, and I did think the movie was great. I really thought it was going to be "cheesy" but it turned out awesome! Happy Reading!