Saturday, November 22, 2008

My New 'DO'

Well, I've had too many people request pictures of my new hairdo, so here you go. It ended up being a little shorter than I orinally wanted, but I'm really liking it.

Soft and smooth look.

Funky and flipped.

When I got home from getting it cut, at about 9:30 Wednesday night, I new it was just too dull and I had to get some color on it. I started with a dark auburnish brown all over, then once that was done I had to weave in a few highlights through the top. Thanks to my dear hubby for helping with one foil I just couldn't see in the crown, I finally got done at about 12:30.

Now I feel like a new woman!!

14 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE it!!! So cute and fun! Such talent you have to be able to color and highlight your own hair and have it turn out fabulous! I would end up looking like the freak of the week if I did my own! You're awesome!

Tara said...

Darling! I LOVE it! Matt did a great job helping w/the highlights - very impressive!
Tara

Lehigrams said...

I love your hair! I like the smooth one. You do look like a new woman. You know they say a change is as good as a rest. Guess the change is just a uplift. You always look great, but it is fun to have a new do!

Lehigrams said...

Opps! I just noticed I have the same background as you. Guess great minds think alike. I'll look for something else.

Butterfields said...

Shani... it turned out great!! We are two sexy women now... look out world.

You are amazing you helped me with my hair and you do your own... you are blessed with talent girl.

Anonymous said...

it looks AMAZ-ZA-ZING aunt shani! ha ha i really like it and the color looks great too!

Petersen Kids said...

It looks GREAT!! It looks adorable both smooth and Funky! I can't believe you did the color & highlighting yourself, with one exception. Way to go, Matt!

Lexi said...

Shan,
Don't die of shock that your sis is actually looking at your blog. I LOVE your hair! It took some courage I'm sure, but what a good move. It's simply adorable. See ya soon.

Denette said...

That is CUTE!!! I am a bit jealous that you can highlight your own hair. I tried that once. WOOPS!! It didn't work very well.

tsroybal said...

I love it! I'm also jealous you can color your own hair. I'm waiting to get in and see my lady and have to wait another week. Great job!

The Slider Family said...

I love the new fun haircut. It is so you!

Trista said...

I really love it Shan it looks so cute!! :)

PJ and Me said...

Lovin it, you look great.

sharpest family said...

I love it! Short hair looks so good on you! Who knew? :)