So, these are the friends I was so lucky to join in going to the Twilight Movie, thanks so much to Brooke for offering her extra tickets to anyone that might be interested!!
Kyra, ME, Ilene
I am so lucky to have become friends with these wonderful ladies, I am going to miss them terribly when we have to leave the 'greatest neighborhood on earth'. I just hope they realize I will probably be showing up on their doorstep quite often, because I just cannot stand the thought of not being around them....they uplift me and inspire me to be better.
I love each of them like a sister!





5 comments:
So does that mean that you're headed out? Or that you just love your friends and will miss them someday when you have to leave?
My mom and I just went and saw Twilight today. It was sooo good, let me know when you read the books, they are even better!
YAY you found our picture. We had a great time, I am sure we will be doing so much more in the future. Just because you won't be next door doesn't mean we won't make you come hang out still. Let's do lunch this week!!
I'm glad you got the picture. You are so fun to be with! I don't like to think of your sweet family not being here. You guys will be missed!:( You are welcome around here anytime!
So where are you moving to?
Post a Comment