Well, I'm guessing that because I haven't been posting regularly, people think I need to be tagged or something. It's not that I've been ignoring all my wonderful friends here in the blogosphere, it's just that my days have been pretty busy, my nights have been filled with reading and catching up with all of your postings, and I simply haven't had much to say. So, here is my lame attempt at letting you all know I'm still here, alive and well!
Sixes Tag.....
6 TV shows I like to watch:
*For those of you who don't know, we have no cable or dish at our house, so the only channels we're able to pick up are the Spanish channel and the Infomercial channel. At about 4:00 ION Television (the Infomercial channel) plays regular shows so we occassionally watch:
1. MASH
2. Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
3. Family Feud
6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Los Hermanos
2. Olive Garden
3. Chili's
4. Rumbi
5. Cafe Rio
6. The Italian Place
6 things that happened today:
1. Helped Sydney with a homework assignment, then took the kids to school late.
2. Babysat Memphis and played with my kids
3. Found a bag of doll clothes for my friend on freecycle, picked them up and presented them to her (she was thrilled, they'll be perfect for Christmas!)
4. Deposited checks and paid bills, Yuck!
5. Got my hair "chopped off"
6. Colored my hair, then added highlights
6 things I am looking forward to:
1. Finishing my hair so I can get to bed.
2. Finishing Sadie's quilt.
3. Selling our house and paying off ALL debts!
4. Putting up the Christmas Tree.
5. Sewing Christmas PJ's for my kids.
6. Finishing this tag so I can go to bed.
6 things on my wish list:
1. For Matt to get a better job.
2. To sell our house!!
3. To stay in SS 4th Ward.
4. To LOSE 50+ pounds.
5. To be a better mom and wife:)
6. For Matt to get accepted to BYU.
6 people I Tag:
1. Kyra
2. Bonnie
3. Bev
4. Staci
5. Kim
6. Callie
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Tagged Again!!
Posted by Shani at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Are you like in the process of selling your house? That was fun getting to know you a little better, and I am excited to see your hair!
Wow, you are quite domesticated, you know, quilting, sewing. Ummm... I need lessons!
I hope you put a picture of your new hairdo on here! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to help with homework before school and take the kids late once in a while. I also hope you put up a picture of the quilt! I love doing that but haven't for a long time. Fun tag!
I'm so excited to see your hair! I bet it is super cute. I love that you don't have tv, if Rory would let me get rid of it I would in a second!
I can't believe you chopped your hair, I can't wait to see it tonight at the Gratitude Dinner. I bet it is SO FUN!! We need to set a date to do our kids pajamas and finish quilts. I need a deadline so they get done!
See ya tonight!
I can't believe you chopped your hair, I can't wait to see it tonight at the Gratitude Dinner. I bet it is SO FUN!! We need to set a date to do our kids pajamas and finish quilts. I need a deadline so they get done!
See ya tonight!
I want to see the new hair do!
Post a Comment