The rules are:
1. go to your pictures.
2. upload the 4th picture in the 4th folder.
3. post an explanation of picture.
4. tag 4 friends.
This is a picture of Stetson one Sunday after church when Matt and the kids were being silly and trying to see how many grapes they could fit in their mouth. I'm not sure what brought on this perfect shot, but Stetson came skipping into the Living Room singing "Here I Come to Save the Day!!" and we were lucky enough to snap it just in time.
I tag....Tara, Ilene, Brooke, and Jonie.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I've Been Tagged....
Posted by Shani at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Oh you're tricky, you know more than one Tara. I'm thinking you're thinking of Tara Butler huh!:)
He is so darling! What a cute picture capturing his personality! Way to go!
Tara...you are a bright one! But not as bright as ME!! I am actually tagging all 4 of my 'Tara' friends. Have fun!!
Cute picture of Stetson! It shows so much personality! I love your blog background...you might need to show me how to change mine! :)
Shantelle, love the picture of Stetson. He looks so DAPPER! Thanks for tagging me. And, no, there are no more babies on the way for me. But hey, if people want to wonder......
Hi Shan! I don't have your email address so if you will just email my temporary email at btzmm@yahoo.com I'll add you to my list. Thanks! :)
Cute picture, you must just have a folder full of them to randomly get cute ones to talk about it:) Hey, I don't know why, but i don't have your phone number (I think my ward directory is old) I just wanted to let you know that I had to cancel my Brite Music party on Tues. night but I will let you know when I reschedule it. Sorry it's such short notice...
Thanks!
Post a Comment